We're talking about how you can be a good person in creative communities... and on the internet. (Pssst... the answer is Reverse Google Image Search.)
Natalie Keller Pariano talks about hand-lettering, leaving her full-time gig, and being low-key obsessed with fainting goats.
Nat is the founder and creative vision behind Natterdoodles. She's on a mission to "#sprinklepositivityconfetti in your homes, offices, special moments and of course, your social meeds feeds."
We're talking about the ups and downs of collaboration. What projects do you like to tackle with a group... and which ones do you prefer to take on solo?
We're talking about Hulk-Smashing our creative projects so we can put them together again-- in a form that makes more sense.
- Jason Fried: Make Creative Destruction a Regular Part of Your Routine
- George Saunders: What Writers Really Do When They Write
- Inside the Pixar Braintrust
- Life Lessons (What we always think of when I watch Sue paint)
- Tobias Frere-Jones: Break Things Deliberately