We're talking about the ups and downs of collaboration. What projects do you like to tackle with a group... and which ones do you prefer to take on solo?
We're talking about Hulk-Smashing our creative projects so we can put them together again-- in a form that makes more sense.
- Jason Fried: Make Creative Destruction a Regular Part of Your Routine
- George Saunders: What Writers Really Do When They Write
- Inside the Pixar Braintrust
- Life Lessons (What we always think of when I watch Sue paint)
- Tobias Frere-Jones: Break Things Deliberately